Thursday 22 December 2011

My CycloCross – Osmaston Park

 The 27th of November was my third CycloCross yet. It just happened to be my Dads birthday as well, so my Grandma and Granddad had come down to watch. The course looked fantastic, with many straights and twisty bits, the only bad bit being the biggest straight, which happened to be up hill. Despite the strong wind, the weather was perfect, although we wrapped up well to keep the wind out. I got off to a good start, but unfortunately today all the other competitors were much better than me, and despite having a lot of my family watching, I finished last. Not quite the high standards I had set my self in my two other race’s, but I enjoyed it and I’ll be able to come back in the new year with a fresh set of legs. Not literally, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment